Planner for Admission Interviews - MBBS (Session 2022-2023)
|02-01-2023||Monday||09:00 AM to 03:00 PM||S.No 01 – 200||93.85 %age – 86.70 %age|
|03-01-2023||Tuesday||09:00 AM to 03:00 PM||S.No 201- 400||86.70 %age – 85.20 %age|
|04-01-2023||Wednesday||09:00 AM to 03:00 PM||S.No 401 – 500||85.19 %age – 84.40 %age|
|05-01-2023||Thursday||09:00 AM to 03:00 PM||S.No 501 – 600||84.39 %age – 83.85 %age|
- The candidates are directed to report to the NWSM at 08:30 am sharp on the date of interview.
- Candidate would be in person with his/her parent on the given day is mandatory.
- Original documents must be provided to the scrutiny committee to verify and scrutinize.
- Fee should be submitted through bank draft within 03 days (non extendable) failing which next candidate on merit list will be selected.
- SSC or equivalent certificate from IBCC along with transcript/DMC.
- F.Sc or equivalent from IBBC along with transcript/DMC.
- MDCAT marks certificate/result card.
- CNIC of father, guardian & CNIC / form B of the student.
- Domicile Certificate.