Purchase Department Responsibilities
The purchase of all stock/non-stock items including pharmacy medicine to all the projects of Alliance Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Purchase items as per required specifications and material keeping in view the following factors.
- Quality of purchase items.
- Purchasing from an approved supplier.
- Price verification. (I.e. RFQ, Market survey)
- Assure timely delivery of purchased items.
- Issue proper purchase order.
- Settling terms and conditions with suppliers.
Process of Purchasing Items
- Stock Items: Purchase department is receiving MMD Stock items SOS on weekly basis as per consumption and then issues a proper purchase order to the approved supplier and make sure the delivery of items on time and according to the end¬-user requirements to avoid any mishap.
- Non-Stock Items: Pur¬chase department is receiving approved MIR (End user Demand) of required non-s¬tock items (i.e. Sur¬gical and Medical Eq¬uipment, EMD items, etc.) and process it as per hos¬pital policy.
Number of Staff
The purchase department has 9 workers to facilitate the end-users of AHL all departments. Including:
- Manager Purchase
- Assistant Manager Purchase
- 1 senior Pharmacy Purchase Officer
- 1 Pharmacy Purchase Office
- 1 MMD Senior purchase Officer
- 3 MMD Purchase Officer
- 1 Purchase Assistant.
Main Purpose of Purchase Department
Purchase Department is responsible to fulfill the daily requirements of AHL all projects departments/ end-users while keeping a close check on all Purchases and supplies to maintain continuous and smooth operations.