ADMISSION POLICY FOR TRANSFER TO FILL IN VACANT SEAT OF NWSM
1. Vacant seats, arising due to any reason, shall be uploaded on website, for wide dissemination, with intimation to Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and University.
2. Students already admitted in PMC registered institution may apply directly to principal, NWSM.
3. Students in foreign country may apply subject to NOC from PMC.
4. In case of more than one applicant, the vacant seat will be offered to the candidate according to the following criteria:
(a) For transfer in 1st Year MBBS, MDCAT score would determine merit.
(b) For transfer in 2nd Year MBBS and onward classes the result of last professional exam
will be considered for merit.
(c) For transfer from foreign country NEB score will be considered for merit.
5. For transfer in 2nd year MBBS NOC from University would be required as there exist no university’s policy for the transfer in 2nd year.